Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie
Okay so the Peanut Butter + Jelly Smoothie has officially arrived and WOW this smoothie is incredible. This smoothie happened by total accident and I’ve since tweaked the recipe. As many of you know, I’m not a huge fan of measuring and believe in following your intuition when it comes to food so feel free to play with the ingredients and make it your own!
PB&J SMOOTHIE RECIPE:
• 3 cups triple berry mix (rec. Wyman’s Fruit)
• 1 cup coconut water
• 1 cup coconut milk
• 1 spoonful peanut butter
• 3 medjool dates
• 1 spoonful hemp hearts
• 1 small spoonful maca powder
• Lion’s mane mushroom powder (rec. Om Mushrooms)
• Collagen powder (rec. Ancient Nutrition or Vital Proteins)
• Add ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until desired consistency forms
• Smooth extra PB inside of glass before adding your blended smoothie
• Sprinkle with more hemp hearts – enjoy!
• Save for later (great for kids too)!
If you make this smoothie be sure to tag me on Instagram @thebrittolson!
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.